Friday, December 13, 2013

Publishing

If you are wondering why this, one of my many blogs has been without content for sometime it is not out of a lack of interest. I am planning to publish my views. A more complete and comprehensive view on planning and design will be put together in a book. A unique view of economics with historic perspective will be the foundation for developing many views shared in previous posts into a substantive thesis. Morals, ethics and the role of nature, God’s creation, in man’s lives will make this a complete work on planning.

Without an understanding of the designer of this world and His design one’s work is lacking no matter how useful it may be perceived. It is only when we understand God’s design, like his laws of physics, geology and the nature of materials can a building stand. When we go beyond the physical truths and touch the reality of God’s nature can one create lasting beauty and relevance. This suggests the most advanced thought and views on God and his purposes will capture men’s imaginations. We’ll see.

Struggles0001In the meantime, including the fore mentioned work I have three other works of fiction in process. The most notable and expansive includes my design of a Lunar colony. I have a collection of poems I look to expand into a volume to be published.

Of my two published works, “Struggles, A Pair of Short Stories” will be available free, the Kindle version, this Saturday, Sunday and Monday; December 14-16, 2013. Look for other free promotions in the future. You can click on the cover to download the book.

No comments: